Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Whole New School Year

The 2009 - 2010 school year is coming soon and will offer many new and exciting challenges. I look forward to working more with technology and working with students in small reading groups. I will be leaving my comfort zone of an individual classroom, however, it will give me the opportunity to work with a greater range of students in different grade levels.

This year I will be challenging myself and well as my students to leave our comfort zones and push ourselves to a greater learning experience.

3 comments:

  1. i am going to miss you in 4th grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you will be working in the computer lab with me this year. I think we will really work well together and you will be great! Let's get together and brainstorm/plan for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks great and I love the design!
    Great avitar, too!

    ReplyDelete